At Elite Cleaning Services we realise that the wellbeing and safety of all involved in a cleaning project need to be at the top of our priority list. Therefore, prior to any contract commencing, a Health and Safety Manager will visit your site and undertake a detailed risk assessment.
A contract-specific site safety control pack will be prepared for you to approve before work commences.
This pack will include:
Risk Assessments Methodology of Work Working Instructions
COSHH Data Sheets (for chemicals used in cleaning process)
PAT Testing Certificates (relating to required equipment)
Once approved, our team will then undertake a Site Specific Induction led by your appointed representative before getting underway with the cleaning project.
During the contract period, relevant Tool Box Talks will also take place on site, complying with best practice.
This policy recognises and interprets our responsibility for the health, safety and well-being of our employees, visitors and contractors. It is the policy of Elite Cleaning Services to:
- Maintain a health and safety framework that guides and supports everyone in fulfilling their responsibilities for fire and health and safety
- Outline the responsibilities and arrangements we have for complying with our fire and health and safety obligations
- Endeavour to comply with all our relevant fire and health and safety legal duties
- Identify and prioritise areas of risk and plan for their effective management
- Seek competent professional advice, guidance and support
- Undertake regular reviews of fire and health and safety performance of all operational areas
- Learn from accidents and incidents
- Consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Employ staff and third parties who are suitable and competent
- Provide information, instruction and training which enable employees, visitors and contractors to undertake their tasks safely
- Provide adequate levels of supervision determined by risk assessment that allow for the effective management of fire and health and safety
- Provide sufficient resources to enable the standards outlined in this policy to be met
- Review and if necessary amend this policy annually or when significant changes occur