Our Mission Statement
Provide the highest and most comprehensive range of services for cleaning and soft services to the corporate, educational, medical and business leisure sectors. To deliver a level of excellence in reporting, procedures and processes through innovation in technology and highly trained local management.
To build a facilities company through expansion of our range of services on a national scale within our core markets. To be recognised by our customers and competitors as the benchmark for contract longevity, innovation and management support through the development of our staff and systems to become a market leader.
- To educate our potential customer in the economic benefits of utilising our expertise in support services to enable the client to focus their attention and energies on their core business.
- To induct, train, measure, report and re-evaluate our management team to ensure they understand and deliver the company mission, vision and expectations of our customers.
- Delivering the best internal/external customer value mix to enable us to provide sustained quality and value.
- To promote integrity, openness, honesty and transparency throughout all of our business activities.
- Promote and encourage the development of our staff through nurturing, regular appraisals, training and listening to their individual goals and requirements to provide the right role, environment and working hours to suit them, our customers and our company.
- Empowerment of staff to take responsibility, make a difference, feel comfortable to report mistakes and issues to enable us to address them as a team and improve processes for the future.
- To use professional process management tools to simplify processes, add value and reduce error rates that affect our ability to deliver a “right first time” service promoting the highest levels of productivity within a creative environment.
- Respect each other, encourage diversity, creativity and different individual values within the workplace. “There is more than one right way and more than one way to get there”
- Respect our competitors, be professional and treat them as customers in our business activities, respond to their requests in a timely, courteous, professional and honest manner.